In 2016 sales of irons saw growth due to the healthy increase in the number of households, as well as effective promotions run by the key retailers in the market. In Saudi Arabia, consumers are keen to switch from traditional dry irons to more sophisticated models, such as traditional steam irons or steam generators/ironing systems, as these 2-in-1 models can save time ironing out the creases in clothing.
Irons in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Irons market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Irons: Volume
2. Sales of Irons: Value
3. Sales of Irons: % Volume Growth
4. Sales of Irons: % Value Growth
5. NBO Company Shares of Irons: % Volume
6. LBN Brand Shares of Irons: % Volume
7. Distribution of Irons by Format: % Volume
8. Forecast Sales of Irons: Volume
9. Forecast Sales of Irons: Value
10. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia