The population growth resulting from the high birth rate in the country, as well as the increasing number of expatriates, continued to fuel the sales of irons in 2015. The healthy economy and rising disposable incomes also supported the sales of irons, as consumers looked to replace their old irons with more premium models.
Irons in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Irons market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Irons: Volume
2. Sales of Irons: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Irons: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Irons: % Volume
5. Forecast Sales of Irons: Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Irons: Value
7. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Volume
8. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Value
9. Distribution of Major Appliances by Format: % Volume
10. Distribution of Small Appliances by Format: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia