M Models and Talent, one of the most popular modelling agencies in Toronto has consistently proved its worth to audiences and does not disappoint yet again with its list of projects that they have underway.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, February 05, 2015 — If the M Models and Talent Agency reviews are anything to go by, one must be assured that it is perhaps Toronto’s most loved and popular talent agencie. Based out of Canada, M Models and Talent Agency is constantly on the hunt for new and exciting talents and models that can work for commercial print and advertisements. Since the past several years, they have successfully managed to do so, this can be seen from the massive number of projects that they undertake every year.
Below are some recent 2015 campaigns and projects that models and talents have been a part of thanks to M Models and Talent Agency in Toronto.
1. Ariel B. stars in a print campaign for Geogre Brown College: Founded by the Government of Ontario in 1966, George Brown College is one of the most sought after public colleges with some of the best accreditations in terms of applied arts and technology.
2. Adeel Q. stars in a video commercial for Wind Mobile: Globalive Communications is the company that operates Wind Mobile in Canada. Based on the statistics for the year 2014, Wind Mobile was the fourth largest mobile services provider with over 750,000 subscribers that year and the list continues to grow.
3. Jonathan C. gets to be in a Kleenex Commercial: Kleenex is one the most popular and well known brands in terms of personal hygiene with its range of face cleansing tissues and wipes that have managed to take the western world by stormarrow-10×10.png.
4. William L. stars in a print campaign for Crime Stoppers: Crime Stoppers or Crimestoppers is a progrm, separate from the emergency telephone number system or other standard methods of contacting police, that allows a member of the community to supposedly provide anonymous information about criminal activity. This allows a person to provide crime solving assistance to the authorities without being directly involved in the investigation process. Crime Stopper programs are operated in many communities worldwide.
5. Eva C. stars in a commercial for Rogers: Rogers Communications is a diversified public Canadian communications and media company. It operates particularly in the field of wireless communications, cable television, telephone, and Internet connectivity with significant additional telecommunications and mass media assets. The company is headquartered at 333 Bloor Street East in Toronto, Ontario.
The company claims the heritage of the Rogers Vacuum Tube Company, founded in 1925 by Edward Rogers, which started the CFRB radio station in Toronto, which was later acquired by outside interests. The present enterprise dates to 1960, when Rogers’ son, Ted Rogers, founded Rogers Radio Broadcasting Ltd. That company acquired CHFI that year, as well as Aldred-Rogers Broadcasting, a partnership with Joel Aldred which helped launch CFTO in 1961. Rogers later bought out Aldred and started the current cable and wireless operations, known as Rogers Cablesystems Ltd.
6.Jesy J. features in a music video for Tory Lanez called Henny in a Hand: Daystar Peterson (born July 27, 1992), better known by his stage name Tory Lanez or T-Lanez, is an Canadian born independent rapper, singer-songwriter, and producer. He has been often compared to Drake, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Lloyd, and Michael Jackson.
7.Jill K. stars in commercial for Unitron: Unitron is a global company that designs and manufactures really great hearing instruments.
8.Lee H. stars in a print campaign for Revera : Revera Inc., is a privately owned provider of accommodation, care and services in Canada that operates long term care, seniors housing properties and home health branches.Formerly named Retirement Residences Real Estate INVESTMENT TRUST, it used to be publicly traded on the TSX under the symbol RRR.UN and other various symbols but was taken private in 2007.
In addition to this, Prince A. from the young talent kids division has successfully received a voice over role for World Vision.M Models and Talent Agency constantly strives to present young and talented individuals with opportunities to soar in the world of commercial advertisements and the field of modelling.
About M Models and Talent Agency:
As mentioned in their website, M Models and Talent Agency are on a mission to enable all types of models and talent to be able to have the right opportunity and platform so that they can flourish. Newbie can work to gain valuable experience and learn from their peers as well and M Models provides them with great startup opportunities with television and other commercials advertisements.
M Models and Talent Agency
243 Queen Street W.
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1Z4