Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs), introduced in developed countries during the late 70s, were cash dispensers, helping customers conduct a wide array of financial transactions. A decade ago, ATM machines were mere cash dispensers through which customers could only withdraw cash and receive details of their bank accounts. The standalone feature of 24*7 availability of transactional services provided by the banks, across multiple locations (offsite ATM machines), defined the very landscape of ATM market. Smart ATMs have played a considerable role in generating revenue in developing countries. Recent technological advancements, enabling financial transactions to be conducted over wireless devices, have boosted the growth of the World ATM market. In hindsight, these technological advancements have also led to the emergence of major fraudulent acts and security threats. Severe risks, associated with ATM machines such as thefts, online frauds, connectivity and operational issues, would limit the growth of the ATM market.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/world-atm-market
The world ATM market is exhibiting a progressive growth in developing countries. Solar ATMs, Smart ATMs among others, in emerging markets, are driving the growth of the ATM market. Additionally, numerous market players are collaborating with other companies to provide better services to customers while expanding their geographical horizons. Diebold for instance, launched the worlds first Smart ATM machine in Asia-Pacific region in 2013. Fujitsu, launched a Smart ATM for European retail banking, in 2014. Singapore is one of the first Asian countries to introduce Smart Gold ATMs which would dispense gold bars, coins and ingots. Technological advancements are increasing across developed countries in order to meet consumer demands.
World ATM market is segmented into solution, type and geography. The solutions chapter analyzes deployment solutions i.e., onsite ATMs, offsite ATMs, worksite ATMs, mobile ATMs and managed services. Offsite ATMs are exhibiting a rapid growth. Further, according to type, ATM market is segmented into conventional/bank ATMs and brown label ATMs, White label ATMs, Smart ATMs and cash dispensers. Geographically, the report also provides a detailed analysis of key countries such as US, Canada, China, India, UK, Spain, South Africa and Middle-East.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/machines-market
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report highlights the current scenario of the world ATM market along with its scope and identifies the ongoing trend of wireless communicating devices to forage the prominent investment pockets in the market
- Market analysis unveils the dominant aspects, viz. upsurge in the demand for automated systems and development of security standards for ATM usage
- Current trends in the global market have been outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out potential investment segments to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- Comprehensive analysis of the market segments assists in understanding the market scenario. These segments highlight conditions favorable for growth of the world ATM market
- Porters Five Forces model helps in analyzing the potential of buyers and suppliers with a competitive sketch of the market, which helps market players in better decision-making
- The value chain analysis of the industry provides a clear view of the key intermediaries involved and elaborate their roles and value addition at every stage in the chain
Chapter: 1 INTRODUCTION
1.1 Report description
1.2 Reason for doing the study
1.3 Key benefits
1.4 Key market segments
1.5 Research methodology
1.5.1 Secondary research
1.5.2 Primary research
1.5.3 Analyst tools and models
Chapter: 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 CXO perspective
2.2 Market beyond: what to expect by 2025
2.2.1 Moderate growth scenario
2.2.2 Rapid growth scenario
2.2.3 Diminishing growth scenario
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com