Growing young population and rising disposable incomes is driving the Meat market in Saudi Arabia. The market is being led by the Fresh Meat (Counter) category while the ‘Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts’ category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country. Americana Group and Group Doux are the leading players in the Saudi Arabian Meat market.
– The Meat market in Saudi Arabia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
– The ‘Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts’ category is forecast to register the fastest category growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
– Kids & Babies and Early Young Adults together account for more than 50% of Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed consumption.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian Meat market.
– Americana and Doux are the leading brands in the Frozen Meat category in 2015.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats – Counter, Cooked Meats – Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons To Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
For More Related Reports: Meat Market Reports on Saudi Arabia