Microwaves benefited from the rising number of women joining the workforce, as women had less time to spend at home, thus making microwaves the perfect appliance. Also, the younger population was keen to adopt Western habits, which positively affected sales of microwaves, in line with the rising popularity of ready meals and frozen processed food.
Microwaves in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Built-in Microwaves, Freestanding Microwaves.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Microwaves market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Microwaves by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Microwaves by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Microwaves: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Microwaves: % Volume
5. Distribution of Microwaves by Format: % Volume
6. Production, Imports and Exports of Microwaves: Total Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Microwaves by Category: Volume
8. Forecast Sales of Microwaves by Category: Value
9. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
10. Replacement Cycles of Consumer Appliances by Category
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports