The telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia generated US$18.8bn in service revenue in 2016, an increase over 2015. Mobile data will emerge as the largest revenue-contributing segment by 2020. Over the next five years, operators can benefit from the opportunities existing in offering enterprise services, VoIP and mobile data. Operators are investing in LTE, LTE-A and fiber to enable additional revenue streams including IoT, cloud services and M2M services.
• The overall telecom services revenue in Saudi Arabia grew over 2015-2016 and is expected to reach US$18.8bn in 2016.
• From 2016 onward, the telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia will see service revenue increasing on an annual basis, boosted mainly by mobile and fixed data segments.
• Mobile data revenue will account for a greater proportion of total telecommunications revenue in 2020.
• Saudi Arabia’s telecom market will be dominated by STC as the leading mobile and fixed-line
operator, followed by Mobily and Zain KSA. Competition in the market will lead to operators investing in network infrastructure and venturing into enterprise-focused services such as IoT/M2M and cloud computing.
“Saudi Arabia: Operators Will Focus on Mobile Network Enhancements and Enterprises to Drive Growth” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Saudi Arabia’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• Regional context: Telecom market size and trends in Saudi Arabia compared with other countries in the Africa, Middle East region
• Economic, demographic and political context in Saudi Arabia
• The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more
• A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, fixed Internet, mobile voice and mobile data and pay-TV
• Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2020
• The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months
• In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, pay-TV, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period
• Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Saudi Arabia’s telecommunications market
Reasons To Buy
• Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies
• Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Saudi Arabia’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand
• Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Saudi Arabia
• Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share
• Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Saudi Arabia
Table of Contents
1. Market and Competitor Overview
2. Economic, Demographic and Political Context
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Service Evolution
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Major Market Players
7. Segment Analysis
8. Mobile Services
9. Identifying Opportunities
10. Overall Market Opportunities
For More Information Kindly: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/technology-media-market-research-reports-3285/mobile-network-enhancements-enterprises-saudi-arabia.html
For More Related Reports: Technology & Media Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
About Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Market report on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.
Market Reports On Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Market-Reports-on-Saudi-Arabia-1423623164582991/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SArabiaResearch
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-on-saudi-arabia