Internet surfing and social media remained the key factor fueling sales growth of smartphones in Saudi Arabia. Moreover, the growing availability of smartphones at a wider range of price points also supported demand for these phones from a wider consumer base in the country. These factors supported sales growth of smartphones, as well as negatively impacted the growth of feature phones which do not provide active participation in the increasingly popular social media activities.
Mobile Phones in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Feature Phones, Smartphones.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Mobile Phones market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Mobile Phones by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Mobile Phones by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Mobile Phones: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Mobile Phones: % Volume
5. Distribution of Mobile Phones by Channel: % Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Mobile Phones by Category: Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Mobile Phones by Category: Value
8. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume
9. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Electronics by Channel: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Mobile Phones Market Reports on Saudi Arabia