NORTHVALE, NEW JERSEY – New Yorker Electronics now carries the Vishay V35PW and Vishay V40PW eSMP Series High-Density Rectifiers. This is the twelfth of the Super 12 Featured Products for 2016 and with its inclusion New Yorker Electronics now features the complete line of 2016 Vishay Super 12 products.
The V35PW and V40PW rectifiers deliver high current density up to 40A in a surface-mount SlimDPAK package with a low 1.3mm profile. This series of high-density rectifiers is 57% thinner than DPAK packages. They also provide better thermal performance with a 14% larger heatsink area. Typical applications are for use in low-voltage high-frequency DC/DC converters, freewheeling diodes and polarity protection applications.
Vishay High-Current Density Surface Mount TMBS eSMP Rectifiers are ideal for automated placement and feature Trench MOS Schottky technology (TMBS). The rectifiers have a low forward voltage drop, low power losses and high efficiency operation.
- Very low profile – typical height of 1.3mm
- Trench MOS Schottky technology
- Ideal for automated placement
- Low forward voltage drop, low power losses
- High efficiency operation
- Meets MSL level 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of 260°C
- AEC-Q101 qualified available: automotive ordering code: base P/NHM3
- PCB footprint compatible with DPAK (TO-252)
- Low-Voltage, High-Frequency DC/DC Converters
- Freewheeling Diodes
- Polarity Protection
- Battery-Charger Units
- Frequency Inverters
New Yorker Electronics is a franchise distributor of Vishay and carries the full line of 2016 Super 12 Featured Products as well as their full line of Semiconductors and Passive Components.