Online travel sales to residents grew by a strong 33% in 2015 far faster than offline sales. Internet penetration is high and growing in Saudi Arabia and the population is becoming more aware and accepting of the idea of making purchases online, especially since this channel offers time and money savings. Growth is also being fuelled by company activities, with players in lodging, airlines, as well as intermediaries, shifting their focus to the online channel, as it reduces costs and allows fo…
Online Travel Sales to Residents in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Airlines Direct Online Sales to Residents, Car Rental Direct Online Sales to Residents, Lodging Direct Online Sales to Residents, Online Travel Agencies Sales to Residents, Other Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Transport Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Travel Intermediaries Online Sales to Residents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales to Residents market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2010-2015
2. Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2010-2015
3. Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2015-2020
4. Forecast Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2015-2020
5. Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
6. Travellers by Age 2010-2015
7. Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
8. Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
9. Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
10. Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
For More Related Reports: Online Travel Market Research Report on Saudi Arabia