The Saudi Arabian economy is undergoing a turbulent phase as oil prices keep plummeting. The country derives 80% of its revenues from oil exports and the steep downfall in oil prices has started to hurt its economy as the cost of various products has started going up, with fuel price increases. However, dairy in general and other dairy in particular have not been affected much by the slowdown in the economy as many products are almost staple foods in the Saudi Arabian diet. Labneh, a traditional product which constitutes most of the fromage frais and quark category, is an essential everyday item used for breakfast and snacks. Similarly, condensed/evaporated milk is a must-have item owing to high tea consumption, whereas cream is also used in many ways from being a breakfast item to a cooking ingredient. The only difference that the economic slowdown has brought is perhaps people downgrading to lower-priced products. Nevertheless, demand for these products remains strong.
Other Dairy in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Chilled and Shelf Stable Desserts, Chilled Snacks, Coffee Whiteners, Condensed Milk, Cream, Fromage Frais and Quark.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Other Dairy market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Other Dairy: % Value
4. LBN Brand Shares of Other Dairy: % Value
5. Distribution of Other Dairy by Format: % Value
6. Forecast Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Other Dairy by Category: Value
8. Food Service Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume
9. GBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value
10. Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value
For More Related Reports: Food & Beverages Market Reports