Pet care in Saudi Arabia continued to recover in 2015 after the sharp declines witnessed in 2013 due to the impact of the Saudi Food & Drug Authority’s (SFDA) December 2012 ban on bovine meats and fats as ingredients in pet food, which took effect in 2013. The ban had a negative impact on sales of both wet and dry varieties of dog and cat food. Some brands disappeared from retail shelves, although manufacturers took prompt action to replace these brands with different flavours such as fish,
Pet Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Pet Food, Pet Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pet Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Research Sources
2. Arabia Trading Supplies: Key Facts
3. Mars Inc: Competitive Position 2015
4. Nestlé Saudi Arabia LLC: Key Facts
5. Nestlé Saudi Arabia LLC: Competitive Position 2015
6. Orient Provision & Trading Co Ltd: Key Facts
7. Orient Provision & Trading Co Ltd: Competitive Position 2015
8.Pet Oasis: Key Facts
9. Pet Oasis: Operational Indicators
10. Pet Oasis: Competitive Position 2015
11. Cat Food by Price Band 2016
12. Dog Food by Price Band 2016
For More Related Reports: Life Sciences Market Reports