Over the forthcoming years, growth in Saudi Arabia’s pharmaceutical and healthcare markets will remain elevated. The government’s ongoing commitment to sector development will continue to attract investments from multinational drug makers and healthcare companies. More recently, the Kingdom has attracted significant attention from the South Korean healthcare industry. Saudi Arabia’s economic diversification plans, dubbed ‘Vision 2030′, include a promising long-term healthcare strategy. The prolonged period of subdued oil prices and regional instabilities present downside risks to our otherwise positive outlook.
Headline Expenditure Projections
– Pharmaceuticals: SAR 31.75bn (USD8.46bn) in 2015 to SAR 35.33bn (USD9.42bn) in 2016; +11.3% in both local currency and US dollar terms. Forecast unchanged from Q216.
– Healthcare: SAR 142.93 bn (USD 38.11bn) in 2015 to SAR 153.60 bn (USD 40.94bn) in 2016; +7.5% in local currency terms (+7.4% US dollar terms). Forecast in line with Q216.
Table Of Contents
1. Headline Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2014-2020)
2. Pharmaceutical Sales, Historical Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2012-2020)
3. Healthcare Expenditure Trends, Historical Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2012-2020)
4. Patented Drug Market Indicators, Historical Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2012-2020)
5. Pharmaceutical Trade Data and Forecasts (Saudi Arabia 2014-2020)
6. Multinational Market Activity
7. Population Headline Indicators (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
8. Key Population Ratios (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
9. Urban/Rural Population & Life Expectancy (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025
10. Population by Age Group (Saudi Arabia 1990-2025)
For More Related Reports: Life Sciences Market Reports on Saudi Arabia