PhysioPod® UK Limited had the recent pleasure of exhibiting DEEP OSCILLATION® at the first TALK Lipoedema Spring 2015 Conference. This exciting, bi-annual diary event was held on the weekend of March 20th/21st 2015 in Birmingham.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, April 23, 2015 — PhysioPod® UK Limited had the recent pleasure of exhibiting DEEP OSCILLATION® at the first TALK Lipoedema Spring 2015 Conference. This exciting, bi-annual diary event was held on the weekend of March 20th/21st 2015 in Birmingham.
PhysioPod® were initially invited to attend the event by TALK Lipoedema’s Patron, Mr Alex Munnoch whilst they were exhibiting at the British Lymphology Conference 2014 (BLS) of which he previously Chaired, Alex is a leading international expert on Lymphoedema, and more recently Lipoedema, Alex Munnoch is Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Ninewells Hospital in Dundee where DEEP OSCILLATION® is used within his Plastic Surgery Clinic. Mr. Munnoch is also Honorary also Clinical Professor at the Australian School of Advanced Medicine at Macquarie University in Sydney.
Acknowledgment from Dr Karen Herbst of DEEP OSCILLATION® – HIVAMAT® 200 in Lipoedema management
PhysioPod® were delighted to note that Dr Karen Herbst, keynote speaker at the Conference, acknowledged in her presentations to both medical professionals and Lipoedema sufferers that DEEP OSCILLATION®/HIVAMAT® 200 treatments are helpful for improving tissue after Lipoedema diagnosis.
63% of ladies visiting the PhysioPod® stand, who completed their questionnaire, had Lipoedema, with the remaining 37% having been diagnosed with Lipo-Lymphoedema. The earliest date of diagnosis was 2005. Prior to attending the Conference, 55% had no knowledge of DEEP OSCILLATION® or how it could beneft them in management of their condition.
Clinically Proven Physiological Effects of DEEP OSCILLATION®
Highly effective in reducing pain Anti-inflammatory Effective in reabsorbing oedema Promotes wound healing Anti-fibrotic Improves trophicity Rubor reduction Detoxification Improving the quality of tissue
PhysioPod® really enjoyed the opportunity to talk to the healthcare professionals attending the medical day on Friday about DEEP OSCILLATION® and to show the new Video Report from Dr. MSc. Luis Felipe Medina C. Lic. TF which concluded that although an initial trial, resonance and kinetic movement of the connective tissue effected by an electrostatic field generated by DEEP OSCILLATION®, can be evidenced and visualised. The illustrated test series visualises for the first time the impact on tissue of DEEP OSCILLATION® in real time. The method offers an interesting methodical approach for future studies. DEEP OSCILLATION® had already been proven by ecographic imaging to permeate an 8cm depth through all tissue layers in the study of the healing of AB Burns.
DEEP OSCILLATION® Verification of tissue resonance in deep tissue through the use of ULTRASOUND imaging (ultrasonography) https://youtu.be/HgpnJUUasLc
The Conference also gave PhysioPod® the chance to engage with Lipoedema sufferers on a personal level and to demonstrate the therapy to them and partners/supportive others, who were also given the opportunity of applying the therapy through gloved hands or applicators; which they enjoyed as much as the recipient. 100% of sufferers enjoyed the therapy, felt immediate benefits and would recommend to others, several were considering purchasing a unit for self management, two attendees bought at The Conference and another lady has purchased since the event.
The full account from PhysioPod® of the two days events for medical professionals and TALK Lipoedema Members can be read at http://www.physiopod.co.uk/physiopod-review-the-talk-lipoedema-spring-2015-conference.shtml.
PhysioPod® UK Ltd are now in their 8th year of trading. Directed by Sisters, Julie Soroczyn and Mary Fickling, PhysioPod® exclusively supply the UK and Ireland with internationally patented DEEP OSCILLATION® electrostatic massage therapy. Non-invasive, non-traumatic, electrostatic impulses are delivered through vinyl gloves or applicator heads, permeating an 8 cm depth through all tissue layers including skin, sub-coetaneous fat, muscles, blood and lymph vessels, with clinically proven effects in the interstitial spaces of the connective tissue. PhysioPod® UK Limited are approved NHS Suppliers. http://www.physiopod.co.uk
PhysioPod UK Limited
Daybrook, Nottingham, NG5 4AY
01159 167 685