A new liquid-stable reagent ATP sampling system is now available worldwide from Creative Diagnostics. Creative Diagnostics’s new ATP monitoring device integrates the speed and convenience of ATP testing in a pen-sized device and it is available for quite economical prices.
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is the energy molecule, such as bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria), food debris, yeast and mold we found in all living things. Usually unwanted living things on the surface or in the subject will work upon on the subject and consequently cause negative results. Therefore ATP Swab Device becomes a perfect indicator if we want to see if a surface is clean or not.
“The CD swab device is another example of Creative Diagnostics responding to the needs of industry,” said Anne Messer. “CD swab device is available at a lower initial cost and is a more sensitive, consistent and reliable equipment that can be effectively operated with virtually high availability. The results can be expected in just 15 seconds.” “It is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with the ATP handheld fluorescence detector. As measured as a pen-sized, it is easy to use, small and environmentally friendly compared to other ATP swabs.”
- The world’s first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP sampling devices
- Increased accuracy and repeatability
- Longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results
- Ease of use, all-in-one testing device
- Convenient storage
- Quick to get results, in 15 seconds
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- Test wet or dry surfaces and liquid samples