As smartphones and tablets grow and become more sophisticated with multinational features, the demand for portable media players decreases in Saudi Arabia. There is a trend towards multinational devices, thus consumers prefer using smartphones for playing music and videos as well, instead of having separate devices. Hence, portable multimedia players as well as e-readers continued to decline in 2016.
Portable Players in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: E-Readers, Portable Media Players, Wireless Speakers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Portable Players market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Portable Players by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Portable Players by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Portable Players: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Portable Players: % Volume
5. Distribution of Portable Players by Channel: % Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Portable Players by Category: Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Portable Players by Category: Value
8. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume
9. Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Electronics by Channel: % Volume
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia