The Saudi central bank (SAMA) issued an updated set of regulations in July 2012 applying additional regulations to pre-paid cards. The rules require that local banks or card operators, such as Visa and Master Card, provide pre-paid services. Currently, the only available pre-paid cards in the Saudi market are open loop pre-paid cards, whilst closed loop pre-paid cards have not yet been fully adopted and widely marketed by issuing banks or other providers.
Pre-Paid Transactions in Saudi Arabia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Closed Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions, Open Loop Pre-Paid Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Pre-Paid Transactions market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Pre-Paid Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation
2. Pre-Paid Cards Transactions
3. Pre-Paid Cards in Circulation: % Growth
4. Pre-Paid Cards Transactions: % Growth
5. Open Loop Pre-Paid Cards Transactions
6. Open Loop Pre-Paid Cards Transactions: % Growth
7. Pre-Paid Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer
8. Pre-Paid Cards: Number of Cards by Operator
9. Open Loop Pre-Paid Cards: Number of Cards by Issuer
10. Forecast Pre-Paid Cards: Number of Cards in Circulation
For More Related Reports: Cards Market Reports on Saudi Arabia