Rising disposable incomes enabled consumers to purchase more premium, energy-efficient and sophisticated models in 2016, which helped refrigeration appliances to continue seeing increasing volume growth.
Refrigeration Appliances in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Built-in Refrigeration Appliances, Electric Wine Coolers/Chillers, Freestanding Refrigeration Appliances, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Fridges.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Refrigeration Appliances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Refrigeration Appliances by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Refrigeration Appliances by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Refrigeration Appliances: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Refrigeration Appliances: % Volume
5. Distribution of Refrigeration Appliances by Format: % Volume
6. Production, Imports and Exports of Refrigeration Appliances: Total Volume
7. Forecast Sales of Refrigeration Appliances by Category: Volume
8. Forecast Sales of Refrigeration Appliances by Category: Value
9. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
10. Replacement Cycles of Consumer Appliances by Category
For More Related Reports: Appliances Market Reports