Retailing continued its growth momentum in 2015, thanks to the thriving economic conditions. With unemployment falling and disposable incomes increasing, Saudi Arabia’s economy showed an impressive performance despite engagement in a war in Yemen and falling oil prices. Retailers therefore continued to push new brands and expand in terms of outlet numbers, on the back of growing demand.
Retailing in Saudi Arabia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; home shopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Retailing market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales in Retailing by Store-Based vs Non-Store: Value
2. Sales in Store-Based Retailing by Channel: Value
3. Store-Based Retailing Outlets by Channel: Units
4. Retailing GBO Company Shares: % Value
5. Retailing GBN Brand Shares: % Value
6. Forecast Sales in Retailing by Store-Based vs Non-Store: Value
7. Direct Selling by Category: Value
8. Home Shopping by Category: Value
9. Internet Retailing by Category: Value
10. Vending by Category: Value
For More Related Reports: Retailing Market Research Reports