Toronto, ON, May 31, 2016 — With all the new lifestyle trends that are popping up everywhere, one food item remains consistent in every healthy household throughout the sands of time. Dates have been revered for their nutritional and medicinal benefits hence why they were the first fruit to be cultivated by man.
Whether you are a vegan, on the Paleo diet, sugar-free or just trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, dates are a must-have and here’s why!
When you eat 8 of our premium sukkari dates, you’re getting:
– Calories: 282
– Carbohydrates 75g
– Folic acid: Good for expecting mothers – or those who have already delivered
– Protein 2g – Your body uses this for hair, nails and repairing
– Fibre: 8g – good for bowel movements
– Vitamin A – is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.
– Vitamin C – an essential building block of collagen, the structural material for bone, skin, blood vessels and other tissue.
– Calcium – is key for the health of your bones and teeth, but it also affects your muscles, hormones, nerve function, and ability to form blood clots.
– Iron – in our bodies is incorporated in hemoglobin, which carries oxygen in the blood, and in myoglobin in muscle, but every living cell has and needs iron to function.
– Contains enough amino acids and vitamins to make it an “almost complete meal” – great for vegans, athletes, breastfeeding moms, picky eaters and everyone in between.
So the next time you’re looking for a wholesome meal, pick up some of our royal treats; sukkari, saggae or ajwa.
About Royal Dates Inc.
Royal Dates Inc. began importing dates in March of 2015, after a short visit to the Middle East by owner Ghaz Syed led to his discovery of more date fruits that were not available in the North American Market.
Royal Dates Inc. will uphold its promise to import only the finest of dates. Owner Ghaz Syed stated in a recent interview “There are so many delicious flavours and nuances in taste that the West has never experienced before. Most companies import the cheapest of dates because they are easier to sell, but we’re proudly taken the road less traveled. We hope to tantalize the Vegans, the Sugar-Free, and the Organic Lovers taste buds with the caramel-like Sukkari Dates.” For more information, please visit http://www.royaldates.ca or http://bit.do/Amazon-USA
To learn more about Royal Dates, please contact
Ghaz Syed, Owner
Royal Dates Inc.