Re-thinking The Future (RTF) was born from the idea of creating a new window on international trends in architecture and design that looks on to radical solutions for the present day problems facing the domain. RTF is a hub of services for architecture and design. RTF is working to develop an architectural language that would ‘sustain’ and ‘survive’ the impacts of new age challenges, and evolve into an architectural language of the future – taking sustainability one step ahead. This year RTF is presenting ‘RTF Sustainability Awards 2016’ to give voice to architects, designers, planners and students from all over the world and discovering a new talent.
Entries are invited from professional and students from all around the world. RTF Sustainability Awards will provide an interactive platform of the highest standard, acknowledging the projects amongst creative and influential industry professionals.
Registration Begins 10th Jun 2016
Submission Deadline 15th Aug 2016
Winners Announcement 15th Sep 2016
Commercial | Cultural | Hospitality | Housing | Residence | Institutional Building | Mixed Use | Office Building | Pop-Ups & temporary | Sports & Recreation | Transportation | Landscape Design | Landscape Design | Residential Interior | Commercial Interior | Corporate Interior | Households | Fashion, Lifestyle and Accessories | Interior Design Elements
Submission Requirements :
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the :
(i) Response to challenges outlined in the Hypothesis.
(ii) The emergence of unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Hypothesis (not more than 500 words) in .doc file.
- of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format needs to be upload at Re-thinking The Future Website prior to the submission deadline.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry.
- Submission must be free from any kinds of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, name of participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Professional and Students are invited for ‘RTF Sustainability Awards 2016’.
- Entries are invited from all the nations.
- The projects submitted are considered by the author that submits the entry for the Award. Every violation of copyright will be punished with immediate disqualification.
- The works reached out of time will be excluded.
- It is absolutely prohibited the participation to the awards of a Jury member, a relative or a person or body connected professionally to the jury.
- Participation in the competition implies full acceptance of these rules.