Hotels (establishments that provide paid lodging and full guest services, typically with a continuous staff presence) market have seen moderate change in the recent years and is also expected to evolve in similar fashion in the near future. The report Saudi Arabia Hotels Market Analytics to 2020: Rooms and Revenue Analytics provides deep dive data analytics on wide ranging Hotels business aspects including overall revenue by customer type – Business and Leisure, by type of hotel – Budget, Midscale, Upscale & Luxury, Room & Non-Room Revenues, Number of Establishments & Rooms and Guest In-Flow for the period 2011 to 2015 and forecast to 2020.
Furthermore, the report also details out Room Occupancy Rate (percentage of available rooms sold during a given period), Rooms Nights Available and Occupied, Revenue per Room by Hotel Category for the period 2011 to 2020 along with Total Revenues by Hotel Category & Customer Type.
The report acts as an essential tool for companies active or plans to venture in to the Saudi Arabia’s Hotels business. The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
– Overview of the Hotels business in Saudi Arabia.
– Analysis of the Room Occupancy Rate, Rooms Nights Available and Occupied and total Number of Hotel Establishments & Rooms
– Historic and forecast revenues by Customer type and Hotel Category for the period 2011 through to 2020
– Analytics on Revenue stream – Total Revenue, Room & Non-Room Revenue, Revenue per Available and Occupied Room and Total Revenue per Available Room by Hotel Category & Customer Type.
Saudi Arabia Hotels Market Analytics to 2020: Rooms and Revenue Analytics is a broad level market overview of Hotels business in Saudi Arabia. The research guide provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Number of Establishments and Rooms by Hotel Category – Budget, Midscale, Upscale & Luxury, Number of Rooms Nights Available and Occupied, Revenue per Room, Total Room and Non-Room Revenue, Number of Guests by Type – Business & Leisure and various other critical aspects of the Hotels business.
Reasons to Buy
– Embrace the market information at category and segment level for precise marketing plan
– Outline investments on potential growth factors considering actual market size and future prospects
– Evolve business plans based on forecasts information
Table of Contents
2. Country Hotels: Establishments by Hotel Category
3. Country Hotels: Rooms by Hotel Category
4. Country Hotels: Room Occupancy Rate by Hotel Category
5. Country Hotels: Room Nights Available by Hotel Category
6. Country Hotels: Rooms Nights Occupied by Hotel Category
7. Country Hotels: Revenue Per Available Room by Hotel Category
8. Country Hotels: Revenue Per Occupied Room by Hotel Category
9. Country Hotels: Total Revenue Per Available Room
10. Country Hotels: Total Room Revenue by Hotel Category & Customer Type
For More Related Reports: Hotel Market Reports on Saudi Arabia