The Saudi Arabia Insurance Report has been researched at source and features independent assessment and forecasts for the insurance sector. It examines industry developments, key growth drivers and risk management projections, including the macroeconomic situation, government policy, regulatory environment and the level of development and potential for growth, broken down by line. Leading insurers are profiled, covering premiums, products and services and competitive positioning.
Saudi Arabia Insurance Report provides professionals, consultancies, government departments, regulatory bodies and researchers with independent forecasts and regional competitive intelligence on the Saudi insurance industry.
– Benchmark independent insurance industry forecasts for Saudi Arabia to test other views – a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in Saudi Arabia’s insurance market.
– Target business opportunities and risks in Saudi Arabia through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, investments and macroeconomic developments.
– Exploit latest competitive intelligence on your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
Summary of key industry forecasts and views, covering the Life and Non-Life segments, the evolving competitive landscape and business operational risks.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the insurance sector and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
Historic data series (2005-2014) and forecasts to end-2019 for key industry indicators, supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key risks to the main forecasts. Indicators include:
– Life/non-life Premiums: Total premium growth (USDmn), premium growth (% y-o-y), penetration (% of GDP), density (USD per capita) for Life and Non-Life sectors, claims reinsurance, and assets and liabilities.
– Non-life sub sectors: Data on gross written premiums for all major Non-Life segments (motor, transport, property, personal accident, health, general liability and credit financial).
Insurance Risk Reward Index
Risk Reward Indices provide investors (Life and Non-Life) looking for opportunities in the region with a clear country-comparative assessment of a market’s risks and potential rewards. Each of the country markets are scored using a sophisticated model that includes more than 40 industry, economic and demographic data points to provide an indices of highest to lowest appeal to investors, with each position explained.
Examines the competitive positioning and short- to medium-term business strategies of key industry players. The latest financial and operating statistics and key company developments are also incorporated within the company profiles, enabling a full evaluation of recent company performance and future growth prospects.
Growth Drivers & Risk Management Projections
Key data and forecasts to end-2019 focusing on the growth drivers and downside risks to specific insurance lines including:
– Population: Male/female, by age group, active/pensionable/youth population % of total, urban/rural population % of total.
– Freight: Tonnage – air freight, rail freight, road freight, inland waterway.
– Motor: Fleet size by type of vehicle % change y-o-y.
– Epidemiology: Disease Adjusted Life Years and private health expenditure.
Market Overview & Rankings
Illustration of the insurance industry via rankings tables comparing gross written premiums by company (USDmn) and market share (%) for the top 20 players in both Life and Non-Life. This chapter also includes in-depth regional analysis of the market position, business strategies and investment potential of the leading insurance companies.
The insurance Reports draw on an extensive network of primary sources, such as multilateral organizations, government departments, industry associations, chambers and company reports.
Table of Contents
1. Headline Insurance Forecasts
2. Life Premiums
3. Life Insurance Claims
4. Non-Life Premiums
5. Non-Life Insurance Claims
6. Non-Life Insurance Premiums by Product Line
7. MENA Insurance Risk/Reward Index – Q416
8. Non-Life Insurance Market (USDmn)
9. Non-Life Insurance Market
For More Related Reports: Insurance Market Reports on Saudi Arabia