Saudi Arabia Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2022, provides key market data on the Saudi Arabia Knee Reconstruction market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments – Primary Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement and Revision Knee Replacement.
Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2-3 business days of the purchase (excluding weekends)
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in health care facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
– Market size for Knee Reconstruction market categories – Primary Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement and Revision Knee Replacement.
– Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2008 to 2015 and forecast to 2022.
– 2015 company shares and distribution shares data for Knee Reconstruction market.
– Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Saudi Arabia Knee Reconstruction market.
– Key players covered include Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DePuy Synthes, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
– Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
– Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
– What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
2. Knee Reconstruction Market Segmentation
3. Knee Reconstruction Market, Saudi Arabia
4. Overview of Key Companies in Saudi Arabia, Knee Reconstruction Market
5. Stryker Corporation
6. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
7. Depuy Synthes, Inc.
8. Knee Reconstruction Market Pipeline Products
9. Financial Deals Landscape
For More Related Reports: Knee Reconstruction Market Reports on Saudi Arabia