Saudi women are highly conscious of their appearance; hence skin care is a very important aspect of their beauty regimen. From regular moisturizers to sophisticated anti-agers, they like to invest in high-end, good-quality products which make their skin appear perfect. This applies not just to the face, but also the body, even though they may cover up in public. With the gradual modernization of society, this trend has intensified; especially as the number of women in employment continues to grow.
Skin Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value
2. Sales of Skin Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value
3. Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value
4. Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Premium vs Mass: % Value
5. GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value
6. NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value
7. LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value
8. Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value
9. Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value
10. Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value
For More Related Reports: Skincare Market Research Reports