Unhealthily high levels of stress among the population Saudi Arabia due to the latest economic austerity measures, the rising cost of living and rapid urbanization have led to more consumers suffering from insomnia and other sleep-related ailments in recent years. Rising prices, including the price of food and housing as well as longer commutes due to overcrowding in most cities remained the main contributory factors driving demand for calming and sleeping products in 2016. In addition, during school holidays and the summer months, many residents switch their sleep schedules, staying awake at night and sleeping during the day. As a result, the category once again registered stable current value growth in 2016, rising by 15%.
Sleep Aids in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: Market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Sleep Aids market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Sleep Aids: Value
2. Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth
3. NBO Company Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value
4. LBN Brand Shares of Sleep Aids: % Value
5. Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: Value
6. Forecast Sales of Sleep Aids: % Value Growth
7. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
8. Life Expectancy at Birth
9. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value
For More Related Reports: Life Sciences Market Reports