Soft drinks witnessed continued growth in 2015 in both volume and current value terms due to the continued efforts of domestic and international operators to launch more advertising campaigns for their brands in juice, soft drinks, energy drinks and bottled water. These advertising campaigns were conducted mainly on satellite TV channels, but also through outdoor billboards and in-store promotions. Players are also launching new promotions via their websites and through social media platforms…
Soft Drinks in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Asian Specialty Drinks, Bottled Water, Carbonates, Concentrates, Juice, RTD Coffee, RTD Tea, Sports and Energy Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Soft Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Soft Drinks in Saudi Arabia
2. Advertising and Promotions Continue To Drive Sales
3. PepsiCo Continues To Lead Soft Drinks In 2015
4. Rtd Coffee Witnesses Increased Growth, With Launch of New Brands
5. Key Trends and Developments
6. Demand for Healthier Soft Drinks Gains Momentum
7. Urban Expansion Boosting Retail Outlets and Sales
8. Consumers Increasingly Focusing On Packaging and Labeling
9. Market Data