The Spirits market in the UAE is expected to register lower growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Whiskey is the leading value category, while the Tequila & Mezcal category is forecast to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms. The market for Speciality Spirits is highly fragmented in the country.
– Of the eight categories analysed, Tequila & Mezcal is forecast to be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 8.0% during 2015-2020.
– On-trade transactions account for more than three-fourth of the overall Spirits distribution in the UAE
– Bottle is the only container type used for packaging of products in the UAE Spirits market.
– The market for Speciality Spirits is highly fragmented
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in the UAE provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Speciality Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
– Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass; container data for: Bottle
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
2. Report Scope
3. Country Context
4. Market Overview
5. Volume Analysis by Category
6. Market Value and Growth Rates, by Category
7. Key Distribution Channels
8. Competitive Landscape
For More Related Reports: Spirits Market Reports