Albany, New York, February 24, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “The Baby Food Market in Taiwan 2017”. The Baby Food Market in Taiwan 2017 is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Taiwanese market.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=984848
The market for baby food in Taiwan is relatively small and has been severely affected in recent years by low numbers of live births. Although the convenience of baby food is attractive, breastfeeding remains important, whilst safety has also been an issue. Volume sales of baby food declined by 1.9% and value sales increased by 17.4% in 2006. Milks accounted for the majority of sales of baby food with 70% of value. Cereals is the second largest sector, accounted for 25.5%, meals & finger foods accounted for 3.6% and drinks was the smallest sector of the market with 1.1% of retail sales value in 2016. The number of births is expected to decline and the long-term trend towards increased breastfeeding will also severely hamper growth in future. Up to 2022, retail sales are expected to increase by roughly 1%, while volume sales may decline by 8%.
– The volume sales of baby food market declined by 1.9% during 2010 to 2016 and value sales have increased by 17.4% at current prices.
– All sectors, except drinks, have experienced value growth since 2010.
– Milks account for the majority of sales of baby food with 70% of value and 61 % of volume in 2016.
– The baby milk market in Taiwan consists almost entirely of powder products.
– The only multi-national currently to manufacture in Taiwan is Standard Foods.
– In recent years drugstores and baby stores have greatly increased their share of sales and have now overtaken supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=984848
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Get Full Info. With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/the-baby-food-market-in-taiwan-2017-report.html
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook