The tourism industry in Saudi Arabia recorded healthy growth during 2015. Inbound tourism is fuelled by religious visitors who flocked to the western province, despite the current expansion projects in the Holy Mosque of Makkah. In addition, domestic tourism received an impressive boost from the variety of programmes organised by the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage (SCTH). Outbound tourism also saw growth, despite the decline in oil prices, with the majority of the population remaining affluent and enjoying high disposable incomes.
Travel in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Activities, Booking, Flows, Lodging, Travel Modes, Traveller Profiles.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Travel market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Annual Leave: Volume 2010-2015
2. Travellers by Age 2010-2015
3. Seasonality: Number of People 2010-2015
4. Leisure Outbound Demographics 2010-2015
5. Other Transport Sales: Value 2010-2015
6. Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2010-2015
7. Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2015-2020
8. Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2015-2020
9. Activities: Value 2010-2015
10. Forecast Activities: Value 2015-2020
For More Related Reports: Travel Market Research Report on Saudi Arabia