The Turkish market has performed strongly over the past six years, stimulated by higher numbers of births over the past two or three years, a generally buoyant economy, and strong marketing by manufacturers. In value terms, the market was up 132% on 2009. Despite falls in real prices over the historic period for all products, the price of most items, particularly milks, remains high by international standards. During 2009-2015, retail sales rose by 132% at current prices, but by only 46% at constant 2009 prices. Turkey’s economy is forecast to perform relatively well over the period up to 2021, with real growth averaging 4% per annum.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/baby-food-in-turkey
– The baby food market in Turkey has performed strongly over the past six years, stimulated by higher numbers of births over the past two or three years. In 2015, sales stood at 70.2% higher than in 2009.
– Baby milks continue to account for the bulk of sales, equivalent to 85.9% of volume and 94.1% of value in 2015. Cereals and dry meals accounted for 4.9% of volume sales in 2015.
– Until recently, three manufacturers dominated the market: Danone, Nestlé, and Ülker Hero. Although Danone remained market leader in 2015, with almost two-thirds of the market. In 2015, Danone was followed by Hero and Hipp, with Nestlé believed to have achieved fourth place overall.
– Baby food was traditionally distributed via pharmacies, with baby food sales through grocery outlets limited to cereals and meals. Now, however, baby milks are also widely available in supermarkets and hypermarkets. These outlets are now estimated to hold approximately two-thirds of all baby food sales, with pharmacies accounting for a third of volume sales.
“Baby Food in Turkey” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Turkey market.
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/baby-food-market
Reasons To Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behaviour and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Background to the Market
Births and Population Trends
Births by Region
Key features and developments
Market value and volume
Baby Wet Meals
Baby Drinks and Finger Foods
Production and trade
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com