Albany, New York, February 25, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Smoking Tobacco in the UK, 2017”. The British smoking tobacco market is large and forecast to grow in the long term as increasing tax rates and price rises will force consumers to switch from expensive manufactured cigarettes to cheaper rolling tobacco.
Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=984849
However, the price differences between these tobacco products will decrease as the government introduces strict anti-tobacco retail laws in 2017 in which smoking tobacco product sizes will increase, causing prices to rise, and taxes will also be hiked to discourage consumption. In addition, the smoking tobacco market is plagued by a large non-duty paid sector with people smuggling products from EU countries to sell in the UK. For instance, non-duty paid smoking tobacco accounted for an estimated 4,900 tons in 2016 compared to 6,145 tons of legitimate sales.
– Legitmate smoking tobacco volumes were 6,145 tons in 2016 compared to an estimated 4,900 tons of non-duty paid volumes. – JTI dominates the smoking tobacco market with a 44.7% market share.
– 19% of the adult population smoke in the UK.
– The UK has the second highest specific excise tax for tobacco products in the EU, after Ireland.
Smoking Tobacco in the UK is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the British market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Make an Enquiry: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=984849
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Content:
Market size and structure
Production and trade
Taxation and retail prices
Manufacturers and brands
The smoking population
Prospects and forecasts
Browse Full Info. With TOC: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/smoking-tobacco-in-the-uk-2017-report.html
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-Canada)
Follow Us on: