Organic products, such as organic tea & coffee, are rich in healthy antioxidants, which are beneficial for the human’s health. Organic tea & coffee are produced without any use of synthetic fertilizers or chemicals. Only organic fertilizers and chicken manure are used during their production. With more than 2 million hectares of land area under organic cultivation, the market of organic tea & coffee in the United States is expected to register healthy growth over the next five years. Moreover, growing awareness regarding the benefits of consuming organic tea & coffee coupled with increasing health concerns due to rising number of lifestyle diseases is expected to aid the country’s organic tea & coffee market over the next five years. Furthermore, increasing per capita spending on organic products and growing e-commerce market coupled with continuous innovations in organic farming practices by players and aggressive marketing strategies being adopted by companies and online retailers are anticipated to positively influence the United States organic tea & coffee market through the next five years.
According to “United States Organic Tea & Coffee Market, By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, the organic tea & coffee market in the United States is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2017 – 2022, on account of increasing disposable income, growing instances of diseases related to pesticide and insecticides coupled with expanding youth population base and high awareness regarding the harmful impact of pesticides and GMOs on food products. West region accounted for the largest share in the United States organic tea & coffee market due to huge population base, increasing disposable income and highest number of organic farms in the region. United States in predominantly a coffee drinking country, and the same trend is expected to continue over the next five years as well. However, the demand for organic tea products is also growing at a healthy pace owing to increasing number of immigrants from the South-East Asian countries who prefer to opt for tea. “United States Organic Tea & Coffee Market, By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of United States organic tea & coffee market:
- United States Organic Tea & Coffee Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Organic Coffee Vs. Organic Tea), By End User (Retail, Institutional & Commercial), By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of United States organic tea & coffee market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic tea & coffee producers, vendors, distributors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with organic tea & coffee producers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Related Reports: Coffee Market Report