DelphX is building the next generation of bond and derivative markets. To learn more, sign up for the interactive webinar.
San Francisco, CA, USA, May 26, 2016 — On June 1st, 2016 at 10AM PDT, US Capital Global Securities is hosting an interactive webinar outlining its combined debt and equity raise for DelphX Corporation, an innovation leader in the financial technology (FinTech) space. Potential investors interested in learning how DelphX innovation is poised to markedly improve liquidity in the global credit markets are encouraged to attend.
Through its patentpending utilities, DelphX® will uniquely enable market participants to:
1. Confidentially view and execute tailored quotes and orders transmitted specifically to them by an array of dealers and other liquidity providers.
2. Access continually updating benchmark pricing for more than 25,000 securities including highly illiquid issues.
3. Anonymously outline their potential buying, selling and other interests and privately interact and trade with others possessing complementary interests.
4. Confidentially communicate with multiple potential counterparties simultaneously through encrypted messaging and ondemand auction/session functionality.
5. Anonymously structure, buy and sell customized AAArated credit default protection for corporate, municipal, sovereign debt issuers and CMBS and RMBS issues.
6. Incur no fees or costs when providing liquidity, and receive favoredpricing and other incentives when providing “Cached Inventory” resources to market makers.
The webinar will be hosted by a registered banker associated with USCGS on June 1st, 2016 at 10AM PDT and will include a Q&A session with the DelphX and USCGS teams. To register, click here and follow the instructions listed.
Charles Towle, CEO of USCGS said, “We’re excited about DelphX’s unique market technology”.
“Digitally streamlining the interaction of fixed income traders would greatly improve liquidity in the fragmented credit market, and this is a great opportunity to participate in the financial technology and company making it happen.”
To learn more about this recent engagement or about how a business can secure the investment banking services it needs, email US Capital Global Securities at email@example.com or call +1 (415) 8891010.
US Capital Partners Inc.
555 Montgomery Street, Suite 1501
San Francisco, CA 94111