Vacuum cleaners recorded 3% volume growth in 2015, supported by population growth and the increasing number of expatriates in the country. The growing number of home owners plays an important role in driving demand and sales for vacuum cleaners.
Vacuum Cleaners in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be the new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Vacuum Cleaners market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Vacuum Cleaners by Category: Volume
2. Sales of Vacuum Cleaners by Category: Value
3. NBO Company Shares of Vacuum Cleaners: % Volume
4. LBN Brand Shares of Vacuum Cleaners: % Volume
5. Forecast Sales of Vacuum Cleaners by Category: Volume
6. Forecast Sales of Vacuum Cleaners by Category: Value
7. Household Penetration of Selected Total Stock Consumer Appliances by Category
8. Replacement Cycles of Consumer Appliances by Category
9. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Volume
10. Sales of Consumer Appliances by Category: Value
For More Related Reports: Consumer Goods Market Reports on Saudi Arabia