Filipino HNW investors are mainly drawn from affluent families, being owners of successful and longstanding business empires. Newer entrepreneurial and high-earning individuals have begun to reshape the market along more typically Asia Pacific lines, mainly due to the accumulation of wealth and entrepreneurialism among individuals in manufacturing, construction, and retail. The Philippines’ increased identity as a business process outsourcing hub has dramatically changed the country’s expat profile. In general, given the strong economic performance in recent years and a positive outlook off the back of huge new infrastructure investments being made by the new Duterte government, the HNW segment is showing strong risk appetite and generally favors classic investments such as equities and bonds.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/wealth-in-the-philippines
– A greater proportion of Filipino wealth comes from family business ownership and entrepreneurism than the rest of Asia Pacific.
– The country’s increased role as a business process outsourcing hub means the HNW expat profile has changed dramatically.
– Broad asset allocation is dominated by high growth equities, and this will remain the case.
– Filipino HNW investors value professional advice but like to maintain control of investment decisions.
– Demand is and will remain strong for pension planning services and margin loans with which to broaden exposure to the stock market.
Verdict Financial’s “Wealth in the Philippines: HNW Investors 2016” analyzes the Filipino wealth management market, with a focus on the HNW segment’s demographics, investment preferences, and services demand. The report is based on our proprietary survey of wealth managers.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/wealth-management-market
Specifically the report:
– Profiles the average Filipino HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in the Philippines.
– Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Filipino HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
– Examines the allocation of Filipino HNW investors’ portfolios into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop in the future.
– Analyzes product and service demand among Filipino HNW investors.
Reasons To Buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ drivers for seeking investment advice vs. self-directing.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Filipino HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
HNW wealth in the Philippines is still very much a family affair, but the landscape is changing
Critical success factors
PROFILING THE FILIPINO HNW INVESTOR
Family business owners account for much of the wealth in the Philippines
A greater proportion of Filipino wealth comes from family business ownership and entrepreneurism than the rest of Asia Pacific
The financial services and property sectors are beginning to feature as a source of HNW wealth
ASEAN membership, strong links with the West, and AEC integration bode well for the HNW Filipino expat market
Low barriers to settling have traditionally been a draw for retirees
The country’s increased role as a business process outsourcing hub has meant the HNW expat profile has changed dramatically
The expat market is well-diversified geographically
Regional banks and wealth managers currently have the edge within the Philippine market
Wealth managers need to strengthen their expat offerings if they want to hold on to expat portfolios
FILIPINO HNW INVESTMENT STYLE PREFERENCES
Filipino HNW investors value professional advice and control over their investments
Better returns motivate HNW investors to seek professional advice
The largest proportion of HNW wealth is kept in advisory mandates
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com