Wound care in Saudi Arabia witnessed a strong performance in value terms in 2016, registering stable current value growth of 10%, with growth driven mainly by rising demand among middle-income and affluent households. This is believed to be due to rising consumer awareness concerning the risks of bacterial infections from small cuts, abrasions and other minor injuries. In addition, stricter price control made it possible for more consumers to afford wound care products. This was particularly noticeable among low-income consumers, who mainly purchase these products from grocery retailers and some smaller chemists/pharmacies.
Wound Care in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value
2. Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth
3. NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value
4. LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value
5. Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value
6. Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth
7. Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value
8. Life Expectancy at Birth
9. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value
10. Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value
For More Related Reports: Life Sciences Market Reports on Saudi Arabia